CampbellReith is an independent multidisciplinary engineering practice, providing structural, civil, geotechnical, environmental and transportation services from five UK offices and overseas.
Established in 1960, our practice works across a broad range of sectors including health, education and residential – high rise residential and student accommodation. We work with commercial buildings such as offices, hotels, sports and leisure and we lead on large infrastructure and regeneration projects.
Among CampbellReith’s recent and current major projects are the award-winning Ghana District Hospitals – six new district hospitals project being designed and built across the country; Woolston Riverside regeneration scheme in Southampton – a mixed industrial and residential development vital for the development of the area; Proton Beam Therapy centre, a cancer treatment facility being built over a 28.5m deep basement in central London.
Your Vision, Our World – The Story
Your Vision, Our World is our unique stamp and brand statement.
CampbellReith is a client focused business with the values and determination to contribute to the world we live in. Our aim as a responsible consulting engineering practice is to provide design services for new homes, hospitals, offices, education facilities, and other areas of our society that make a positive contribution to the communities in which we work.
Your Vision, Our World encapsulates our mission which is to clearly understand our clients’ visions and aspirations in order to guide our work. Everything we produce creates a positive impact on the world we share.
Your Vision, Our World represents who we are as a practice and what we do for our clients and ultimately for the world. It also underlines the importance of our clients’ aspirations to us; whilst we are working with them, their vision IS our world. Such a concept will become our brand positioning, aligned with our philosophy and our promises to our clients, our communities and our people.
At CampbellReith our philosophy is to always be responsive and accountable to our clients and our work referrers. Their vision is our world.
We are consistent and sharp, and we personalise our output to clients, whether bidding for new work or undertaking projects. We adopt a common empathetic approach to communicating with our clients’ across the firm. We never let the side down – we support and look out for each other by knowing as much as we can about our fellow team members, their skills, their successes in delivering services and who their key clients are.
For our clients, we will …
- provide well thought through and intelligent solutions
- always provide more than one option to achieve an innovative solution, collaboratively
- always provide a team of highly skilled and qualified engineers
- ensure one of our partners works closely with our client’s project team and takes an active hands-on approach throughout
- always introduce our client to more than just the project partner
- put a face and voice to a name for the day to day delivery team
- tailor our bids to be specific to their needs
- be responsive and reliable in all communications
- have a keen attention to detail to ensure accuracy and quality first time
- listen to feedback and act on areas for improvement
For our people, we will …
- invest in them and give them the right training and tools to do their job in line with our client promises
- brief our project teams on our clients’ project goals for every project, so that they understand how their role contributes
- hold regular team meetings so that the team understands what they need to do each week for the client
- engage with the teams through any project or client changes
- make CampbellReith a great place to work and stay throughout their career by getting everyone involved in the future of the business
- tell our staff what our clients think
- give them the right training and tools to reach their full potential
- include all staff in defining and building on the direction of our business
For our communities we will …
- continue to develop our links with schools, colleges and universities
- offer work placements to promising young people and those wishing to re-train to gain entry to our industry
- regularly attend career / industry inspirational events.
- create employment opportunities for the local community – e.g. by school leaver apprenticeships.
- maintain our active support of RedR and continue to encourage staff to organise fund raising for local and national charities of importance to them