CampbellReith is a leading firm of consulting engineers providing structural, civil, geotechnical, environmental and transportation engineering design services, throughout the UK and overseas.
Working as part of a team and reporting to a Project or Senior Engineer, you will work on a variety of Civil Engineering projects.
- Competent in using AutoCAD and basic experience in Autodesk Civils 3D
- Understanding of storm and foul water drainage network design
- Conversant with highway layouts (horizontal and vertical layouts)
- Experience in Flood Risk Assessments
- Preparing and checking project design, drawings, preparing reports
- Undertaking work on site such as inspections
- Communicating with suppliers, contractors, the public and other engineers within CampbellReith
- Compliance with Health & Safety, environmental and managerial procedures
- Presenting / representing your technical work (presentations / meetings)
- Understanding of key requirements of relevant codes of practice statutory and Environment Agency requirements
- Understanding of the CampbellReith Integrated Management System including document issue processes, Site Visit requirements and recording of information
- Ensure timesheets and expenses are updated within Rapport on a minimum weekly basis.
- A questioning/ challenging approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to make correct judgements
- The ability to work and communicate effectively within multidisciplinary teams
- A commercial and client focused approach
MEng (or equivalent) Civil Engineering Degree.
Proficiency (Level 1-5)
WinDes – Level 2
Autodesk Civils 3D – Level 2
NBS – Level 2
Rapport – Level 2
Report Writing – Level 2
We offer an active social club run by the staff for the staff. Past events have included ten-pin bowling, go-karting, treasure hunts and comedy club nights.