CampbellReith is a leading firm of consulting engineers providing structural, civil, geotechnical, land quality, environmental and transportation engineering design services, throughout the UK and overseas.
When talented graduates join CampbellReith, we quickly give them the opportunity to showcase their abilities by getting their teeth into some challenging projects. Candidates will need to be focused on delivery of results to our clients. Working as part of a team and reporting to a senior staff member, you will work on a variety of Civil Engineering projects.
- Competent in using AutoCAD, preferably Civil 3D
- Understanding of hydraulic design in relation to storm and foul water drainage network design
- Understanding of highway design principles
- Appreciation of flood risks and sustainable drainage principles
- Ability to write technical reports
- Ability to communicate clearly and presenting technical information
- Aptitude to develop technical skills and further learning
- Understanding of Health & Safety and environmental procedures
What we are looking for
We encourage our graduates to have vision, problem-solving capabilities, ambition, enthusiasm, and drive. We recognise that people are the key to our success. We ensure that we provide them with a varied workload and encourage them to extend themselves in order to reach their full potential.
- A questioning/ challenging approach, good problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to make correct judgements
- The ability to work and communicate effectively within multidisciplinary teams
- A commercial and client focused approach
Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree, preferably MEng (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering.
CampbellReith operates a Company Approved Training Scheme through the Institution of Civil Engineers and can provide structured training to candidates seeking professional qualifications leading to Chartership. We are committed to the training and personal development of our staff.
Working for CampbellReith
CampbellReith is able to offer the successful candidate a wide variety of project work, high quality mentoring from experienced colleagues, competitive salary and significant opportunities within a growing company.
CampbellReith offers competitive salaries and holiday and other entitlements. We are committed to providing our staff with the training and support they need to fulfil their potential and achieve their career goals.
We have a very active social club run by the staff for the staff which you will be invited to join. Past events have included ten-pin bowling, go-karting, treasure hunts and comedy club nights.
Please email: email@example.com
Quote reference: LON-GCE
Direct applications only – No agencies