Candidates will need to enjoy working on technically challenging projects and be focused on delivery of results to our clients. Working as part of a team and reporting to a senior staff member, you will work on a variety of Civil Engineering projects. .
- Competent in using AutoCAD, preferably Civil 3D
- Understanding of hydraulic design in relation to storm and foul water drainage network design
- Understanding of highway design principles
- Appreciation of flood risks and sustainable drainage principles
- Ability to write technical reports
- Ability to communicate clearly and presenting technical information
- Aptitude to develop technical skills and further learning
- Understanding of Health & Safety and environmental procedures
What we are looking for
We encourage our graduates to have vision, problem-solving capabilities, ambition, enthusiasm, and drive. We recognise that people are the key to our success. We ensure that we provide them with a varied workload and encourage them to extend themselves in order to reach their full potential.
- A questioning/ challenging approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to make correct judgements
- The ability to work and communicate effectively within multidisciplinary teams
- A commercial and client focused approach
Applicants should have an MEng (or equivalent) Civil Engineering Degree.
Working for CampbellReith
Working for CampbellReith offers you the opportunity to think as an engineer, to be innovative and creative, and to develop your skills technically and commercially. We endeavour to inspire and motivate every member of our internal team.
CampbellReith operates a Company Approved Training Scheme through the Institution of Civil Engineers and can provide structured training to candidates
seeking Chartership. CampbellReith offers competitive salaries and holiday and other entitlements. We are committed to the training and personal development of our staff.
We offer an active social club run by the staff for the staff. Past events have included ten-pin bowling, go-karting, treasure hunts and comedy club nights.