Start date: Immediate
Office: Redhill, Surrey
We are looking for a Project Civil Engineer that can demonstrate suitable experience in below ground drainage (Section 104) and standard road design (Section 38/278). You will preferably be experienced in using computer modelling packages such as PDS, WinDES and AutoCAD (or similar packages).
CampbellReith has a requirement for a Project Civil Engineer to join our busy Development Planning Group in our Surrey Office. The group regularly undertakes projects in a variety of sectors including Schools, Housing, Healthcare, Retail and Industrial for a broad range of both public sector and private sector clients, in the UK and overseas. Our Surrey office delivers a complete range of Civil Engineering services from scheme concept through to detailed design and construction monitoring.
• 3-4 years experience in highways and drainage works in UK;
• Competent in storm and foul water drainage network design using WinDes design software;
• Conversant with highway layouts (vertical and horizontal alignments);
• Competent in using AutoCad and Autotrack for general civil engineering and building projects;
• Successful experience in the preparation of adoption design and drawings for both highways and drainage (section 38/278, section 104)
• Knowledge of and design capability for SUDS systems;
• Knowledge of PDS 3D ground modelling system and experience in Flood Risk Assessments would be benefi cial;
• Experience of preparing and checking project design and assessment calculations,drawings, reports and contract documents;
• Accustomed to work on site such as inspections and contract supervision;
• Able to successfully communicate with suppliers, clients, contractors, the public and other engineers within CampbellReith;
• Familiar with Health & Safety, environmental and managerial procedures;
• Able to present / represent your technical work (presentations / meetings);
• Comfortable with assigning and checking the work of technicians/administrative staff;
• Be working towards Chartership with a relevant professional body
CampbellReith offers competitive salaries and holiday and other entitlements. We are committed to the training and personal development of our staff.
Please email us, quoting reference RED-SGE-APR2018.
See company benefits here.
NB No Agencies please and all candidates should note that we prefer direct responses to those via an agent.
CampbellReith is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.