Start date: Immediate
We are looking for a Project Civil Engineer that can demonstrate suitable experience in below ground drainage (Section 104) and standard road design (Section 38/278). You will preferably be experienced in using computer modelling packages such as Civil 3D, MicroDrainage and AutoCAD.
Reference MAN-PCE 2018
CampbellReith has a requirement for a Project Civil Engineer to join our busy Development Planning Group in our Manchester Office. The group regularly undertakes projects in a variety of sectors including Residential, Industrial and Commercial for a broad range of both public sector and private sector clients in the UK. Our Manchester office delivers a complete range of Civil Engineering services from scheme concept through to detailed design and construction monitoring.
- 3-4 years experience in highways and drainage works in UK;
- Knowledge of storm and foul water drainage network design using MicroDrainage design software;
- Conversant with highway layouts (vertical and horizontal alignments);
- Competent in using AutoCAD for general civil engineering;
- Experience in the preparation of adoption design and drawings for both highways and drainage (section 38/278, section 104)
- Knowledge of and design capability for SUDS systems;
- Proficient in the use of Civil 3D for ground modelling and highway design;
- Able to successfully communicate with other engineers within CampbellReith and other Consultancies;
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and environmental procedures;
- Be working towards Chartership with a relevant professional body
CampbellReith offers competitive salaries and holiday and other entitlements. We are committed to the training and personal development of our staff.
Please email us, quoting reference MAN-PCE-2018
See company benefits here.
CampbellReith is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.