CampbellReith is an independent award winning multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy. The sectors in which we work include education, health, commercial, residential, leisure, regeneration and masterplanning, and we work both in the UK and internationally.
We have an opportunity for the right candidate to join our growing Transportation and Highways team. Working as part of a team and reporting to a senior staff member, you will be offered an exciting role on a wide variety of existing and new projects working across a number of sectors. This is an excellent opportunity to work within an award winning multi-disciplinary practice focused on innovation and client delivery.
Key skills or prior knowledge of:
- Experience of drafting of Transport Assessments, Statements and Travel
- Road collision data analysis
- Public Transport strategies (Bus and Rail)
- Junction capacity analysis (Junctions 9 & LinSig)
- Basic understanding of highway layouts and design (horizontal and vertical
- Competent in using TRICS database
- Competent in using AutoCAD and AutoTrack
- Experience in using Census Data to understand and analyse existing travel patterns
- Parking layouts
- The wider planning system.
It is acknowledged that candidates may not have experience of all elements of Highways and Transportation, however the above key skills are indicative of the varied work streams.
What we are looking for
We encourage our staff to have vision, problem-solving capabilities, ambition, enthusiasm, and drive. We recognise that people are the key to our success. We ensure that we provide them with a varied workload and encourage them to extend themselves in order to reach their full potential.
Candidates should have:-
- A questioning/ challenging approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to make correct judgements
- The ability to work and communicate effectively within multidisciplinary
- A willingness to learn and develop
Applicants should preferably be a Graduate member of CIHT or ICE.
Working for CampbellReith
You will be joining a multidisciplinary engineering Practice where your career will blossom from day one. You will be surrounded by a great team of engineers with excellent mentoring support from very experienced professionals.
CampbellReith offers competitive salaries and holiday and other entitlements.
We are committed to the training and personal development of our staff. We have a comprehensive training scheme fully accredited by the Institution of Civil Engineers.
We have a very active social club run by the staff for the staff which you will be invited to join. Past events have included ten-pin bowling, go-karting, treasure hunts and comedy club nights.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference LON-BRI-TP-2022.
CampbellReith is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, marital status, race, colour, nationality, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.