CampbellReith is a leading firm of consulting engineers providing structural, civil, geotechnical, environmental and transportation engineering design services, throughout the UK and overseas. We require a highly motivated engineer to join our busy London office working on schools, universities hospitals, exhibition buildings etc ranging in value from £300m.
You will need to enjoy working on technically challenging projects and be focused on delivery of results to our clients. Working as part of a team and reporting to a Partner or Associate on a daily and weekly basis, you will work on a variety of Structural Engineering projects and be expected to:
- Own project production from inception to completion with Partner or Associate oversight only including project management plans, appointment documents, financial management, invoice drafting, report writing and calculation, specification, drawing and/or Revit/BIM Model production.
- Provide leadership and management to the resources on a project basis.
- Manage and record health and safety risks and maintain Designers Risk Assessments in accordance with CDM regulations.
- Take responsibility and provide technical/commercial knowledge.
- Advise and update the Project Partner of any possible changes to scope, circumstances, or programme that may impact on cost and agree actions.
- Be conversant with the Practice’s Integrated Management System.
- Liaise with co-professionals and clients.
- Delegate workload and monitor delivery and help train and mentor other team members.
- Liaise with Associates and Partners on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to plan and ensure sufficient resourcing to enable timely project delivery.
- Undertake site visits, surveys and inspections of structural works and existing buildings; prepare reports or sections thereof.
- Act on behalf of CampbellReith at Design/Project meetings and to promote the services and skills of the practice including the negotiation and obtaining technical approvals/solutions.
- Develop client and co-professional relationships to build your own relationships with other professionals.
CampbellReith is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. No agencies please.