CampbellReith is a leading firm of consulting engineers providing structural, civil, geotechnical, land quality, environmental and transportation engineering design services, throughout the UK and overseas.
We have a vacancy for a Project Engineer to assist with the preparation and delivery of Structural Engineering designs in our busy London office. The successful candidate will work under the direction of a Structural Associate and Partner and will be responsible for producing and managing information for our clients.
We seek a candidate with experience of design in all materials, to take a positive approach in delivering with the opportunity to join a small growing team and work on a wide range of interesting and varied regional and national projects. The role would suit an experienced graduate engineer with 3-4 years’ experience of UK codes and Building Regulations looking to progress their career. Full support will be provided to achieve their potential within a supportive and friendly environment. Key Responsibilities and attributes will include:
- Providing detailed technical input and ensuring quality of work output on projects requiring Detailed Structural Engineering Design.
- Experience in a range of relevant analytical software packages, 3D modelling, Masterseries software is preferable but not essential.
- Work to Eurocodes
- Conversant in proprietary softwares e.g masterseries, SCIA.
- Recent experience of detailed design for a variety of Structural Projects.
- Ability to manage time and work to deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written English communication skills.
- Ability to use experience from other projects.
- Commitment to producing high quality work.
- Commitment to continuous professional development.
- Working towards Chartership of the Institution of Structural Engineers.
Minimum BEng, MEng or MSc in Civil or Structural Engineering required.
CampbellReith operates a Company Approved Training Scheme through the Institution of Civil Engineers and can provide structured training to candidates seeking Chartership. We are committed to the training and personal development of our staff.
Working for CampbellReith
CampbellReith are able to offer the successful candidate a wide variety of project work, high quality mentoring from experienced colleagues, competitive salary and significant opportunities within a growing company.
We have a very active social club run by the staff for the staff which you will be invited to join. Past events have included ten-pin bowling, go-karting, treasure hunts and comedy club nights.
Please email: email@example.com
Quote reference: LON-PSE
CampbellReith is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, marital status, race, colour, nationality, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.