Start date: Immediate
Office: Redhill, Surrey
CampbellReith is looking for Graduate Structural Engineers to work in our Surrey office, located in Redhill.
Candidates will need to enjoy working on technically challenging projects and be focused on delivery of results to our clients. Working as part of a team and reporting to a senior staff member, you will work on a variety of Engineering projects.
Reference RED-GSE 2018.
- Willingness to gain experience in a range of relevant analytical software packages and 3D modelling.
- Work to Eurocodes.
- Ability to become conversant in proprietary software e.g masterseries, SCIA.
- Ability to manage time and work to deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written English communication skills.
- Commitment to producing high quality work.
- Commitment to continuous professional development.
- Working towards Chartership of the Institution of Structural Engineers
What we are looking for
We encourage our graduates to have vision, problem-solving capabilities, ambition, enthusiasm, and drive.
We recognise that people are the key to our success. We ensure that we provide them with a varied workload and encourage them to extend themselves in order to reach their full potential.
- A questioning/ challenging approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to make correct judgements
- The ability to work and communicate effectively within multidisciplinary teams
Applicants should have a 2:1 or above MEng (or equivalent) Civil/Structural Engineering Degree, a ‘B’ or above Maths A-Level, and a ‘C’ or above in your remaining A-Levels. Post-graduate qualifi cations are not a requirement but will be of interest where they are in a relevant subject e.g. Highway Engineering.
Working for CampbellReith
CampbellReith are able to offer the successful candidate a wide variety of project work, and an interesting workload, signifi cant opportunities within a growing company, a competitive salary and high quality mentoring from experienced colleagues.
Working for CampbellReith offers you the opportunity to think as an engineer, to be innovative and creative, and to develop your skills technically and commercially. We endeavour to inspire and motivate every member of our internal team and, when the office closes at the end of the day, we offer an active social club run by the staff for the staff.
CampbellReith operates a Company Approved Training Scheme through the Institution of Civil Engineers and can provide structured training to candidates seeking Chartership.
CampbellReith offers competitive salaries and holiday and other entitlements. We are committed to the training and personal development of our staff.
We have a very active social club run by the staff for the staff which you will be invited to join. Past events have included ten-pin bowling, go-karting, treasure hunts and comedy club nights.
Please email us, quoting reference RED-GSE 2018.
See company benefits here.
CampbellReith is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, marital status, race, colour, nationality, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.