Start date: Immediate
We are looking for a Geo-Environmental Scientist/Engineer to join our experienced team to support our increasing work load.
Reference MAN-ES 2019
CampbellReith is an independent award winning multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy. The sectors in which we work include education, health, commercial, residential, leisure, regeneration and masterplanning. Our land quality team is currently involved in the regeneration of a number of complex sites, including landfills and gasworks, as well as assisting the other disciplines via risk assessments of numerous land developments. CampbellReith has a reputation for innovative and sustainable design and this has been demonstrated by numerous recent awards.
We have a forthcoming opportunity in our Land Quality team in Manchester, to assist in the provision of land quality (contaminated land) appraisals. Working as part of a team and reporting to a senior staff member, you will assist in land development assessments and work on a variety of regeneration projects..
Key Technical Skills
Competent / familiar with:
- Tier 1-3 contaminated land appraisal and assessment and the management of site remediation and validation
- Human Health, Ground Water and Ground Gas Risk Assessments
- Use of CLEA/CONSIM/RTW 3.2 Software
- Contaminated Land Guidance in England and Wales
- Experience of intrusive site investigations
- CMRA’s and an appreciation of Geotechnical issues would be an advantage
- MSc educated in environmental sciences/engineering geology
- Applied degree modules relating to Contaminated Land – advantage
- Between 2-3 years relevant experience
- Numerate with strong data management and report writing skills
- A highly motivated, ambitious and team player with good communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work within an award winning multi-disciplinary practice focused on innovation and client delivery.
Please email: email@example.com quoting reference MAN-ES 2019
To view this opportunity in PDF click here.
CampbellReith is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, marital status, race, colour, nationality, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.