Start date: Immediate
We are looking for a Senior Civil Engineer that can demonstrate suitable experience in below ground drainage (Section 104) and standard road design (Section 38/278). As a Senior Engineer you will be capable of working on your own initiative with minimum supervision and also be able to supervise and support junior members of the team. Our Senior Engineers are expected to be responsible for the production of technical design information including drawings, specifications and report writing.
Reference RED-SCE 2016
You will be a good communicator and will be able to effectively liaise with clients, local authorities, regulators and other external team members. Our Senior Engineers are also expected to ensure that commissions are completed to the standards set out in our Quality Management System. You will also assist in the preparation of bids and proposals for new commissions and the project management and financial control of small and medium sized projects.
We have a requirement for a Senior Engineer to join our busy Development Planning Group in our Surrey Office. The group regularly undertakes projects in a variety of sectors including Schools, Housing, Healthcare, Retail and Industrial for a broad range of both public sector and private sector clients, in the UK and overseas. Our Surrey office delivers a complete range of Civil Engineering services from scheme concept through to detailed design and construction monitoring.
• Chartered status with a relevant professional body;
• 5+ years experience in highways and drainage works;
• Ability to use computer modelling packages such as PDS, WinDES and AutoCAD Civil 3D;
• Experienced in the production of specifications and authoring of technical reports, such as Flood Risk Assessments;
• Experienced in the production of tender documentation and contract management;
• Experienced in with design standards such as Sewers for Adoption, the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges, and relevant British Standards;
• Experienced in infrastructure adoptable standards, including negotiating Section 104, 38 and 278 agreements;
• Ability to work overseas; and good communication skills.
CampbellReith operates a Company Approved Training Scheme through the Institution of Civil Engineers and can provide structured training to candidates seeking Chartership.
CampbellReith offers competitive salaries and holiday and other entitlements. We are committed to the training and personal development of our staff.
Please email us, quoting reference RED-SCE 2015.
NB No Agencies please and all candidates should note that we prefer direct responses to those via an agent.
CampbellReith is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, marital status, race, colour, nationality, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.